– Supervision, Mentoring, Training –
Welcome. My name is Erica Ives, and as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist for close to 20 years and a CAMFT Certified Clinical Supervisor, I have the honor of providing clinical supervision, mentoring and training. I have a clear grasp on the tremendous impact of my role as a Clinical Supervisor and deeply believe that the supervisor-supervisee relationship is a a sacred one. It is of great importance to find safety and trust within this relationship to be able to meet your unique needs in order to successfully accelerate your growth as a clinician. So,
– Are you ready for a new clinical supervision experience?
– Do you need additional support, focus and guidance to grow as a clinician?
– Are you providing therapeutic services at a site that does not provide clinical supervision or recently lost the current supervisor?
– Do you want a clinical supervisor who can help you to navigate your future as a therapist, including test preparation, vocational opportunities, private practice, and marketing skills?
– Are you looking for a supervisor who can guide you in a specialized area and further your personal development?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then you are right where you need to be….