Media Expert | Eating Disorders, Body Image, Addiction
Erica Ives is a Marriage & Family Therapist, the author of EATING DISORDERS- Decode the Controlled Chaos- Your knowledge may just save a life. (Balboa Press, 2013), and Media Expert. Eating Disorders: Decode the Controlled Chaos has been published and is NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. With a thriving twenty-year therapy practice, Erica continues to offer her expert insights on eating disorders, addiction, family, relationships and relevant issues afflicting women and today’s youth.
Erica was recently featured in:
- Recovery Today Online: Relapse Prevention
- SheKnows Parenting: Anorexia and bulimia: illnesses or lifestyle choices?
- allParenting: Are you addicted to the Internet?
- SheKnows Parenting: Teen Rebellion: When to Seek Help
- We disagreed on the size of our family-and our marriage ended
- Therapist offers invaluable advice for those suffering from eating disorders
- Mom.me: Foster Healthy Communication: Tips for getting through the Puberty Years
- Mom.me: Family Activities with Preteens
- Annie Jennings: Orders To Go: Disorders!
- Exploring Drunkorexia: Starving For Alcohol
- Huffington Post: How to Develop Women As Leaders
- The Philadelphia Tribune: Teens given controversial “Morning After” pill
- Deseret News: Teens turn to plastic surgery: experts tack the when and why
- Malibu Times: When Food Is The Enemy
- Toronto Sun: Quirky web series for teens tackle tough problems with animated videos
- Deseret News: Fighting the ‘good’ fight: Families find constuctive ways to handle discord
- CBS news Los Angeles: Controversy with Abercrombie & Fitch
Other published works:
Look for Erica in upcoming articles in: The Laws of Attraction Magazine
For additional media inquiries and to learn more about Erica as a psychological expert, please visit www.ericaives.com