Erica Ives, M.A., MFT, CEDS
Erica is available to speak at intimate gatherings, large conferences, school education events, college campuses, or in the workplace as an educator to other health care professionals. Most speaking engagements are experiential in nature and encourage some form of interaction with the audience. Your voices, questions, and shared experiences are encouraged as they provide opportunities to not only learn, but to also help and teach others.
Erica’s extensive experience as a Marriage & Family Therapist, a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, an educator, as well as a woman in recovery, a mother of teenage children, and a wife for the second time, definitely qualify her to speak as an expert in many areas. She presents and educates on a variety of topics based on your goals and the unique needs of your audience. Please feel free to contact Erica to discuss individualized speaking engagements.
- Eating disorders
- Addiction and Recovery
- Adolescence- Let’s talk about ALL of it.
- How to create healthy life transitions to the next stage of life (adolescence, college years, early adulthood, marriage, parenting, launching your children, life after your children, aging and everything in between)
- Healthy relationships with yourself and others.
- Recovery in all aspects of life
- Athletes and perfectionism, balance, self-image, and eating disorders
- Healthy parenting
- The spectrum of self-destructive behaviors as a form of communication
- Balance and mindfulness to create happiness, peace and fulfillment